Final week of the project! A lot of waiting has been done this week. Waiting for renders to be finished so we can do one last scan to see if anything needs fixing. We found some minor things that needed fixing here and there, like stuff penetrating where it should not and small things textures not being rendered, bones that should have been hidden etc. Me and Kjell also went over each scene rendering out a Z-depth render-element so we could use that for bluring out things as needed.
After everything was rendered Kjell put it all together in after effects and added bluring where it was needed. I went on to gathering all of our final production files together with Lars finished everything up during Thursday. After everything was done me and Kjell made sure to burn everything to 4 dvd’s and making sure they all worked as intended. Friday morning I did one last check of the dvd’s and made sure they worked, and then handed them all in.
Used all of this week for test renders and also been trying to get as many shots as possible ready for the final render, waiting for Lars’s animation to be finished so we can put together the final shots and make them ready for render. Other than that I’ve made sure that all the particles and fumes are ready, and found that I’ll have to fix one of them once all the animation is in place.
This week me and Christer have been doing some sound recording. We have also done render tests of entire shots this week, so that we could have a look if there was anything wrong and correct those things if needed.
This week I have done more particle & smoke effects as well as continuing with the render tests.